Sunday is a time of weekly reflection, or so they say.
I tend to agree; therefore, I’m bringing you a roundup of interesting reads, courtesy of my personal Pocket.
I have an upcoming post that is all about how I organize my reading material. In the meantime, enjoy the end-product without worrying about the process.
- Make time- A post all about how what you do outside of work matters to not just you, but the fulfillment of your own personal goals.
- 15 Coffee Mugs That Will Make Your Mornings a Whole Lot Better- Definitely a Monday morning read.
- The Daily Routines of Famous Writers- Brain Pickings never gets old.
- Poem of the Day: Dirty Face- I definitely recommend subscribing to the Poetry Foundation’s Poem of the Day blast. For the full-time “something elses,” this is a great way to connect with your writing self in the morning or at lunch instead of waiting until the end of the day to say “hello.”
- Do you have the right personality for your career?- Don’t.. judge...the plug.
Have a great week, you Curious Cat!